A mixed bag of social this week.
In Mariners land…
- Mina Kimes is a national treasure, period. She got to live out her dream this week and threw out the first pitch.
- Ty France deserves to be an All-Star and the Mariners are reminding you of that. Go vote (for Ty, JP, and Julio, too)!
- The Sewald crew got in on some bunny-petting action this week.
- Thank you to the MLB TikTok account for reminding us all that Ty France is, in fact, mortal.
Listen kid, I don’t have much time, but the reason you’re getting left on delivered is—
- Sam Carlson’s TikTok game is strong.
In baseball land…
- David Freitas who is now in the Yankees farm system continues to be my favorite former-Mariner-that-isn’t-an-All-Star. Love is love, baby.
- Back to the MLB TikTok account. They captured this fun interaction between a couple of dudes who throw baseballs really fast.
- If I had cool highlights I’d watch them a lot, too…
In Shay land…
- Congratulations to former Coug, Klay Thompson, for winning his FOURTH NBA Championship. It’s not the Sonics, but it’ll do.